From: Stuti Awasthi
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Eclipse Plugin for Hadoop

Hi,

I am trying to use Eclipse plugin of Hadoop version 1.0.3. My hadoop cluster is on Linux boxes and I wanted to run the jobs on them from Windows eclipse using the plugin.

I came across the common problem of "PriviledgedActionException" : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7682
And find a solution by Todd Fast : https://github.com/congainc/patch-hadoop_7682-1.0.x-win
But here the solution, it specifies if the Hadoop cluster is in windows , how to setup and fix the issue.

How can I fix the issue with the case that cluster on "Linux" and Eclipse on "Windows".

Thanks
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::

Stuti Awasthi 2013-01-17, 07:49