Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-20, 19:24
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 12:30
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:51
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 17:15
+
Jason Lowe 2012-11-26, 17:40
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-11-27, 01:48
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:41
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-26, 19:51
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-11-27, 00:59
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
Thanks to everyone for trying this release.

The vote has passed with 6 +1s (4 binding and 2 non-binding) and no -1s.

I'll push the release out today.

Tom

On 11/20/12 1:24 PM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.5 that I would
>like to release.
>
>This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>it.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.5-candidate-0/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.5-rc0/
>
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>thanks,
>Tom Graves
+
Robert Evans 2012-11-26, 17:03