HDFS, mail # user - What are the best practices to start Hadoop MR jobs?

+
Ivan Ryndin 2012-12-11, 06:02
Re: What are the best practices to start Hadoop MR jobs?
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-11, 06:07
Hello Ivan,

     Instead of running as a cron job, you can launch MR jobs through
Apache Oozie, the workflow engine for MapReduce, Pig etc. For more details
you can visit the Oozie home page at : oozie.apache.org

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq