HDFS >> mail # user >> What are the best practices to start Hadoop MR jobs?

Re: What are the best practices to start Hadoop MR jobs?
Hello Ivan,

     Instead of running as a cron job, you can launch MR jobs through
Apache Oozie, the workflow engine for MapReduce, Pig etc. For more details
you can visit the Oozie home page at : oozie.apache.org

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq