Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: zookeeper - FindClass issue on 3.4.5, works fine in 3.3.6

Re: zookeeper - FindClass issue on 3.4.5, works fine in 3.3.6
The FileTxnSnapLog class is still there in 3.4.x. Are you certain that
zookeeper.jar is being picked up? (check strace -fe open <your-executable>
2>&1 | grep -i zookeeper.jar to see if it's being opened).

--
Henry Robinson
Software Engineer