Zookeeper, mail # user - help regarding zookeeper watches

+
Prasad GS 2013-07-08, 12:11
+
Chris Brinley 2013-07-08, 12:25
+
Prasad GS 2013-07-08, 13:10
Re: help regarding zookeeper watches
Ted Dunning 2013-07-08, 14:21
It can't.

When the connection is restored, you will either get the pending
notifications or a session expired message.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:10 AM, Prasad GS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any idea about #1 : When the connection is not available, how can zookeeper
> send session events to outstanding watch handlers?
>

> On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Chris Brinley <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>
> > Your local client detects session drop. That is tcp connection lost. By
> > safe mode all that is meant is that your application should take action
> > deal with this new state (I. E. No connection to zookeeper cluster). In
> > this mode it may not be advisable to handle new requests or allow
> > configuration changes. This depends on the rules of the problem domain if
> > course.

+
Ben Bangert 2013-07-19, 01:42
+