Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Release planning for 1.4.4

Re: Release planning for 1.4.4
It seems that Sqoop development community have an agreement that it's good time to do 1.4.4 release. This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic contributor to make a difference for the project and learn more about the workings of Apache Sqoop and Apache Software Foundation in general. Please do not hesitate and respond to this email if you're interested!

Jarcec