HDFS, mail # dev - Re: [RESULT] - [VOTE] Rename hadoop branches post hadoop-1.x

+
Owen OMalley 2012-03-29, 15:00
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-29, 15:06
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-03-28, 07:28
Re: [RESULT] - [VOTE] Rename hadoop branches post hadoop-1.x
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-28, 07:48
Hey Arun,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Done, all clear; I've also created jira revisions. Please let me know if
> you find any issues.

Thanks a lot for making these changes. Two questions:

- Now that we've renamed branch-0.23 to branch-2, and since there is as yet
no branch-0.23.3, what should be done with JIRAs marked with the 0.23.3
version? Perhaps all of these should be updated to 2.0.0?

- We still have the JIRA version 0.24.0, which is presumably still
representative of trunk. Given that we will likely never release an 0.24.0,
should we rename this version in JIRA as well?

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera