Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
FYI - Curator has its own mailing list/group: http://groups.google.com/group/curator-users

What you want should be easy to do. Curator-Discovery supports custom ProviderStrategy-s. Just write one that does what you describe. The instance id is available from ServiceInstance.getId() or you can store an index in the ServiceInstance's payload.

-Jordan