Sqoop, mail # user - Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3

Planning for Sqoop2 1.99.3
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-15, 17:53
We had discussions earlier about doing a maintenance update of the Sqoop2
preview releases.

Now that we have Sqoop 1.4.4 out,  it may be good to do a maintenance
update.

Please chime in with thoughts

Thanks

Venkat