Bigtop, mail # dev - thoughts on vagrant script

Re: thoughts on vagrant script
Jay Vyas 2013-11-22, 22:30
Thanks bigtop !

Leave me an official note when you get a chance on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1072 :)

That way i can update the patch if necessary !

sorry i cant make the hackathon in december .....

still waiting for the (other) east coast bigtoppers to chime in!

Any other bigtop contributors on this side of the country?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com