Flume >> mail # user >> flume-cassandra

+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-23, 17:59
+
rektide 2013-01-23, 18:23
+
Camp, Roy 2013-01-23, 18:52
+
shekhar sharma 2013-01-24, 01:53
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 03:30
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 04:56
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:05
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 05:13
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:45
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-24, 08:25
Re: flume-cassandra
Hi ,
Can you give details like your input format and all ...
I think going with flume 0.9.4 for cassandra is better.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What do you mean by "collector"?
>

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Sri Ramya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  Thank you very much. But I need a collector in my application,
>> flume-ng  does not have any collector. Thats why i started with Cloudeera
>> flum. Now i am getting a problem with integrating flume collector with
>> cassandra.  If any body tried it before please help me.
>> thank in advance.
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sri,
>>> Cloudera originally created Flume, then contributed it to the Apache
>>> Software Foundation (ASF), and continues to invest heavily into it under
>>> the auspices of the ASF. The current generation of Flume is called Flume
>>> NG. I encourage you to use the latest "NG" generation of Flume (version
>>> 1.x) over the so-called "OG" generation (version 0.9.x).
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mike

+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-24, 05:50
+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-28, 16:56
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 03:54
+
Sri Ramya 2013-01-29, 05:15
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-29, 07:31
+
Ralph Goers 2013-01-29, 19:24
+
Yogi Nerella 2013-01-29, 19:43