Sqoop, mail # user - Escaping default hive delimiters on sqoop import

Escaping default hive delimiters on sqoop import
Vikash Talanki -X 2013-09-13, 20:22
Hi All,

I want to know if there any way where I can escape default hive delimiters (row delimiters : \n or \r, column delimiters : \01) while sqoop importing.
There are some columns in oracle db which contains these chars as part of string field.
Neither I want to delete them using --hive-drop-import-delims  nor replace them using --hive-delims-replacement.

Please let me know if there is a way to escape them.

My current sqoop version is 1.4.3

Regards
Vikash T
+1 (408)506 2024