Accumulo >> mail # dev >> dependencies within 1.5

Re: dependencies within 1.5
The question mark was in my statement because I didn't actually know if it
created a circular dependency. It appears that Corey found it doesn't have
one. All I did was put a dependency on accumulo-master and saw that when I
did so, Maven didn't pull accumulo-start for me. From my understanding,
that is the whole point of Maven, to handle the sub-dependencies of what
I'm trying to use and when I tried to use MiniAccumuloCluster, it didn't
pull all the right dependencies.