HBase >> mail # user >> for CDH4.0, where can i find the hbase-default.xml file if using RPM install

Re: 答复: for CDH4.0, where can i find the hbase-default.xml file if using RPM install
HBase in packaged form bundles the default XML only inside the HBase
jar(s). You need to download a source package tarball to get the
default XML otherwise.

> /usr/share/doc/hbase-0.92.1+67/hbase-default.xml

The above looks right, you can use that as a reference. Looks to be
installed via a docs package from the same distribution.

Otherwise, get it via a simple unzip from the jar:

$ unzip $HBASE_HOME/hbase-0.92.1-cdh4.0.1-security.jar hbase-default.xml
$ cat hbase-default.xml

--
Harsh J