HBase, mail # user - RS not processing any requests

Re: RS not processing any requests
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-09-05, 23:23
Number of PRI handlers are governed by
"hbase.regionserver.metahandler.count"; default is 10.

Increasing their number will not solve it, but will delay its
occurring (i don't know about your load etc).

Another related jira is HBase-6550.

Some more context for your use case:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/WHkTxWj0MW/himanshu+vashistha&subj=Re+Long+running+replication+possible+improvements