HBase >> mail # user >> web applications and multiple db calls per page view

Re: web applications and multiple db calls per page view
I haven't built it yet, I am in the planning stages as I don't have a solid
grasp of distributing databases just yet.

I was just going through an average page lifecycyle, and was just concerned
at a high level on what I should be looking out for and what expectations I
should have.

>> Or are you
>>just asking if you saw that theoretical latency what would you do
>>next? Future troubleshooting ?
Well I have been reading some benchmarks, and if say the average query takes
30ms and I am making 10 calls, things can start adding up so I was concerned
yes.