HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Best technique for doing lookup with Secondary Index

+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 15:14
+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 16:43
+
fding hbase 2012-10-26, 10:14
+
Jerry Lam 2012-10-26, 14:29
RE: Best technique for doing lookup with Secondary Index
Yes we can do this, but for it to happen you may have to have your custom
load balancer which will help you in getting the collocation.

Regards
Ram

anil gupta 2012-10-26, 06:46
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 08:13
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 21:40
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-25, 04:44
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-25, 05:16
+
anil gupta 2012-10-25, 22:10
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 04:20
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-26, 04:33
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-26, 04:06