Hadoop, mail # general - Clarification about 2.* branches

Re: Clarification about 2.* branches
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-06-06, 21:16

Not sure when it stopped being so, but we always created release tags for the releases and do away with the staging branches. I find it confusing as to which branches to commit to when we have dead branches lying around.

Regarding 0.23.*, you are right, I was about to send a separate email regarding those too.

Thanks,
+Vinod