Chukwa, mail # dev - DirTailingAdaptor file filter issue

DirTailingAdaptor file filter issue
Deshpande, Deepak 2010-11-11, 16:29
The DirTailingAdaptor doesn't honor the file filter correctly. After
first restart of Chukwa agent, the DirTailingAdaptor is starting an
adaptor for files that don't match the filter provided. After little
research, I found that the check point file for DirTailingAdaptor
doesn't have the file filter argument provided by user.  The bug is in
"getCurrentStatus" method and it doesn't return the file pattern
provided by user in the returned String. I was able to fix the issue by
returning the file pattern in the returned String.

Thanks,
Deepak Deshpande.