HBase >> mail # user >> Column qualifiers with hierarchy and filters

Re: Column qualifiers with hierarchy and filters
you can store the byte representation of the integer (fixed length) instead
of the integer (which will be stored as strings of variable length) and
will also be sorted.

--
Regards,
Premal Shah.