HDFS, mail # user - HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-06-11, 14:22
Re: HDFS to a different location other than HADOOP HOME
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-06-11, 14:28
You can mentioned the "hadoop.tmp.dir" property in the core-site.xml as -
<property>
<name>hadoop.tmp.dir</name>
 <value>/app/software/app1</value>
</property>
"/app/software/app1" will be used as location for storing the hdfs files.

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,
M.Tech (CSE)