Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Use hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check to allow versions in the same major version?

Use hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check to allow versions in the same major version?
Hi devs,

Given that we have API compatibility within a major release, I was
wondering if it would make sense to augment the worker version check to
allow workers from a different minor/point release in the same major
release? The motivation for this is rolling upgrade within a major release.

We could use the same property hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check for this
or add another property. Thoughts?

Thanks
Karthik
+