HBase >> mail # dev >> Eclipse build broken?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 00:21
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-11-30, 01:29
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 01:51
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 02:06
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 02:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-30, 12:42
Re: Eclipse build broken?
Tried it again just now, this shows up in the .classpath file for hbase-it:

  <classpathentry kind="src"
path="/usr/src/Hadoop/hbase/hbase-server/src/test/resources"
output="target/test-classes" excluding="**/*.java"/>

Everything else is relative paths, paths prefixed with M2_REPO, or project