MapReduce >> mail # dev >> killApplication doesn't kill AppMaster

+
Bo Wang 2012-08-22, 23:01
Re: killApplication doesn't kill AppMaster
Did you grab a stack trace of the AM?

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
+
Bo Wang 2012-08-23, 00:20
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-23, 02:29
+
Bo Wang 2012-08-29, 22:28
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-30, 00:23
+
Bo Wang 2012-08-30, 20:43
+
Bo Wang 2012-09-01, 00:12