HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Confusion with Actual Number of Regions in HBase

Re: Confusion with Actual Number of Regions in HBase
Hi Ted,

Thanks for the reply.

Q1. Cleared now. Sorry I didn't count the -ROOT- and .META. tables
Q2. Not clear. Could explain a bit more? I am using the default setting.

Thanks again.