Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Apache Hadoop works with IPv6?

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-03-21, 21:45
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-03-22, 20:02
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-03-23, 20:01
Re: Apache Hadoop works with IPv6?
No, there aren't jiras that I've filed, or I'm aware of, for the remaining IPv6 work.

Daryn
On Mar 23, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Marcos Ortiz wrote:

Thanks a lot, Daryn.
Do you have any JIRA issue for this work?
It would be nice to work on this.

Regards