Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse

Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse
I am trying to get the latest hadoop source code running in Eclipse but
facing lot of build errors due to maven plugin dependencies. All the
documentations I found online were for very old versions of hadoop. Is
there any other documentation used by developer community to get the code
up and running? Can someone please help me out?

PS: I am working on a project where we want to develop a custom scheduler
for hadoop.

Thanks,
Karthiek