HBase, mail # dev - Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?

Re: Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?
Aditya 2014-01-21, 20:00
This might be easier if and when we move to Git as the system of record in
which case git am will take care of credit provided the patch is submitted
in git format.