HBase, mail # user - AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-25, 18:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-25, 18:58
+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-25, 19:12
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-01-25, 21:29
+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-25, 23:31
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2013-01-25, 19:01
+
Tianying Chang 2013-01-26, 01:28
+
tsuna 2013-01-26, 06:53
+
ishan chhabra 2013-01-29, 17:43
Re: AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
Marcos Ortiz 2013-01-29, 14:07
Great to hear, Ishan.
We faced a similar error here.
We will test this with the fix that you propose.
Best wishes

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at DATEC