HBase >> mail # user >> FuzzyRowFilter question

FuzzyRowFilter question
I am using FuzzyRowFilter with my coprocessors as it seems to give the best performance (even though I actually use it match the exact row key).
But it seems to work only when all the rowkey are of the same length. (Earlier  "1", was matching with "10", "100", "1000" . But I padded these strings). Does this sound right ? I could look at the code, but I am in a time crunch. Any pointers appreciated.

Regards,
- kiru
Kiru Pakkirisamy | webcloudtech.wordpress.com