Pig >> mail # user >> Running pig script as different user

+
Miki Tebeka 2012-11-29, 00:58
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-11-29, 01:02
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-11-29, 22:42
Re: Running pig script as different user
I tried running
PIG_OPTS=-Dhadoop.user.ugi=bugs pig /path/to/script.pig

Still ran as the original user.
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Miki Tebeka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As in -Dhadoop.user.ugi=bugs ?
>

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Try using "hadoop.job.ugi" to run the jobs as a different user on the
>> cluster. I'm not sure if that works on the more recent versions of
>> Hadoop though.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Nov 29, 2012, at 6:28 AM, Miki Tebeka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Greetings,
>> >
>> > Is there a way, other than "su", to run pig script as a different user?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > --
>> > Miki

+