HBase >> mail # user >> LocalHBaseCluster exception

Re: LocalHBaseCluster exception
Find the hbase-default.xml file in your target folder,  check the value for
parameter   hbase.defaults.for.version.  Is it   <value>@@@VERSION@
@@</value>?

It should be replaced by mvn to the ${project.version}.  However, if you do
a clean build from eclipse or something else, the replaced value may be
gone.

You can always manually set hbase.defaults.for.version.skip to true to move
on.

Thanks,
Jimmy