HBase >> mail # dev >> how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?

Re: how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?
If you are concerned about the following from QA report:
bq. -1 core tests. The patch failed these unit tests:

You can always re-submit the latest patch to see if the test failure was
reproducible (I assume you have run replication-related tests locally).