MapReduce, mail # user - Node manager health checker opts

+
Tucker 2013-03-25, 18:14
Re: Node manager health checker opts
Arun C Murthy 2013-03-25, 22:27
Hmm... an easy way to debug this would be to add a LOG statement in NodeHealthScriptRunner.init to printout the args you are getting from the config.

Is there a chance you can try this, recompile & re-run?

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy