Drill >> mail # dev >> How to contribute ?

+
Rohit 2013-11-26, 09:20
+
Yash Sharma 2013-11-26, 10:37
+
rohit sharma 2013-12-04, 10:00
Re: How to contribute ?
It sounds like a number of people are missing piees to do this.  Would
anybody be up for writing a quick wiki article on how to configure the
storage-engines.json file, their relationship between storage engine name
and schema name and the use of file names as tables names?

Also, Steven, could you put together a quick overview of how to run Drill
in distributed mode on a DFS cluster?

+
Norris Lee 2013-12-06, 21:22
+