Drill, mail # dev - How to contribute ?

Re: How to contribute ?
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-06, 15:28
It sounds like a number of people are missing piees to do this.  Would
anybody be up for writing a quick wiki article on how to configure the
storage-engines.json file, their relationship between storage engine name
and schema name and the use of file names as tables names?

Also, Steven, could you put together a quick overview of how to run Drill
in distributed mode on a DFS cluster?