Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

+
Brock Noland 2012-10-08, 19:55
+
Mike Percy 2012-10-09, 05:32
+
Roshan Naik 2012-10-25, 21:09
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 21:13
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-26, 03:41
+
Mike Percy 2012-10-26, 07:34
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-05, 18:57
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-06, 01:45
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-06, 06:57
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
There was a request on the JIRA to get
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1277 in as well.

I think we should do that since it's a small patch.

Brock