Zookeeper, mail # user - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-29, 00:50
Depending on what version you're using (some recent improvements to
the help/error reporting) it's likely due to not specifying the data.
try this instead.

create -s /be data

Patrick