Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?

Command-Line Options to 'accumulo init'?
I am scripting the installation of accumulo for no particular reason.
I've reached the stage when I need to run "accumulo init". I've looked
at the source and do not see any way to pass the instance name and
password on the command line. Did I overlook something?