Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo flume sink

Re: Accumulo flume sink
Hi Matt!

How about contributing the sink to Flume directly? As Jon mentioned, the
Accumulo API is pretty stable, and they're generally receptive to new sinks
(there's also an existing HBase sink).

--
Sean Busbey
Senior Solutions Architect