Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to test patch

+
Amit Sela 2013-04-28, 14:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-29, 16:09
+
Amit Sela 2013-04-29, 21:20
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-30, 16:02
Re: How to test patch
On 29 April 2013 14:20, Amit Sela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Chris!
>
> I'm actually running on Fedora 17... I went ahead and changed to the
> forrest & findbugs versions you recommended (the log file had an issue with
> apache-forrest-0.8), and now when I look at the log and see a bunch of
> "*BROKEN:
> No pipeline matched request:*" for files like: cluster_setup.pdf,
>  hdfs_design.pdf, hdfs_quota_admin_guide.pdf and many more...
>
> Sounds familiar ? Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks.

This is a patch for build.xml that I use on a branch of branch-1; it skips
the forrest work on my machines
+
Amit Sela 2013-04-30, 21:13
+