Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Yes, thanks.  A link from the home page, or making it more prominent would be helpful, but this is good for now.

Grant Ingersoll | @gsingers
http://www.lucidworks.com