Drill, mail # dev - What language are you going to use to develop drill?

Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill?
Azuryy Yu 2012-09-29, 01:03
It's absolutely in the Drill scope, Ryan, there will be a scenario such as
some one is appending data and others are concurrently doing query. so we
always need global transactions.