Drill >> mail # dev >> What language are you going to use to develop drill?

Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill?
It's absolutely in the Drill scope, Ryan, there will be a scenario such as
some one is appending data and others are concurrently doing query. so we
always need global transactions.