Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo 1.5.0 bin.tar.gz Missing dependencies?

+
Cory Fraser 2013-07-04, 21:10
Re: Accumulo 1.5.0 bin.tar.gz Missing dependencies?
Couldn't find the posts, but I know it's documented somewhere.

CDH3u4-6 are based off of Hadoop 0.20.2, which doesn't use
commons-collections (as opposed to hadoop 1.0.4+ which does). We switched
our minimum hadoop version to hadoop 1.0.4, so we expect those jars to be
available with Hadoop.
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Cory Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been experimenting with the 1.5.0 version of Accumulo and trying to
> get the bin.tar.gz to run on a VM. When I run the bin/start-all.sh script,
> all the Accumulo processes get ClassNotFoundExceptions for classes found
> with commons-collections.jar and commons-configuration.jar. When I add
> these JARs into the lib directory myself, everything starts working.
>
> Am I missing something about where Accumulo is getting it's classpath or
> is the tar.gz just missing a few JARs? I am running Accumulo on top of
> cdh3u5.
>
> Cory

+
Christopher 2013-07-05, 00:19