Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo 1.5.0 bin.tar.gz Missing dependencies?

Re: Accumulo 1.5.0 bin.tar.gz Missing dependencies?
John Vines 2013-07-04, 22:43
Couldn't find the posts, but I know it's documented somewhere.

CDH3u4-6 are based off of Hadoop 0.20.2, which doesn't use
commons-collections (as opposed to hadoop 1.0.4+ which does). We switched
our minimum hadoop version to hadoop 1.0.4, so we expect those jars to be
available with Hadoop.