Sqoop >> mail # user >> seek for java api to implement the import job

Re: seek for java api to implement the import job
Another possible way that is feasible for Sqoop 1.x is to use Sqoop.run(args) [1] method directly in your application. Please note that such usage is not supported and requires additional work on your application side - you need to make sure that all jars are on the classpath with all hadoop configuration files, ...

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://github.com/apache/sqoop/blob/trunk/src/java/org/apache/sqoop/Sqoop.java#L120