HBase, mail # dev - speaking of out-of-the-box configuration ...

Re: speaking of out-of-the-box configuration ...
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-19, 21:08
Yes.

One thing we could try is pointing would-be users from the wiki, main page,
and download page prominently to Bigtop artifacts?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)