Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery

Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
And along the same lines as that test...  ReadWriteIT.sunnyDay() relies on
MAConfig's mergePropWithRandomPort to assign a monitor port.  However,
mergePropWithRandomPort doesn't actually assign a random port, it assigns
zero, assuming a random port will get assigned when the socket is bound.
 This works fine, except that the test then pulls the port out of the
config and tries to connect to it, which seems like it should never work
since it's always :0.  Does this work for other people?  It seems to be
working on Jenkins, so does anyone know what I'm missing?