Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [Discussion] Release 0.6

[Discussion] Release 0.6
Hi all,

I am wondering if we should make a stable release of 0.6 to target for
Hadoop 1.2 stable release then start to move toward more active development
to monitor Hadoop 2.0.  This will give people stable tools to work with
until we make changes to monitor Hadoop 2.0. I am thinking to cut a release
candidate after including CHUKWA-581.  Thoughts?

regards,
Eric
+
IvyTang 2013-07-15, 01:56